3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
At the foot of the tallest mountain in Africa Amboseli national park is on of the special national park in Kenya with the only best view of mount Kilimanjaro, close range flamingoes and also paradise of elephants along lions, cheetahs, zebras and lots of antelopes.
The Amboseli Experience
Amboseli is often called the ‘Land of Giants’ – due to the impressive elephants here carrying massive tusks. The animals are set against breathtaking vistas of Mt Kilimanjaro, which makes an awesome backdrop to the small park. Aside from elephants, many plains animals are easy to spot. Fantastic photo opportunities are possible, and early mornings are best for clear views of Kilimanjaro.
- Shared tour: On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
- Can start any day: If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Can be customized: The accommodations and destinations of this tour can be changed.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport you will be met by Tazama Africa holidays representative, briefed and drive southwards to Amboseli National Park famous for its spectacular view of the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro (weather permitting). Arrive at camp in time for lunch and later at1600hrs you will be met by your safari drive guide and enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Amboseli Game Viewing Safari
Full Day in Amboseli with game drives at 0630 hrs and 1600 hrs. Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, is one of Kenya’s most popular national parks. It lies 150 miles south-east of Nairobi, very close to the Tanzania border. The snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the clouds dominates every aspect of Amboseli. Meals and overnight at Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park to Nairobi
After breakfast you will join your safari drive guide and drive back to Nairobi arriving early afternoon. Lunch suggestion at the famous Carnivore restaurant, justifiably referred to as Africa’s Greatest Eating Experience, having twice been voted amongst the world’s 50 best restaurants by UK based Restaurant magazine and later drop off at the at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- All meals on safari
- Accommodation throughout your safari
- Unlimited supply of bottle water in safari vehicle
- All transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- All government taxes included
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Guaranteed window seat throughout safari
- All national park fees, conservancy fees and hotel taxes